Dragonball Z Online Unlimited

by John007qwe
Dragonball Z Online Unlimited
Train to become the strongest!
ID:1247541

Hello all! John and I are looking for an approach to take with assigning unique traits to each of the races we will have in the game. Right now we have Human, Saiyan and Halfie, Namekian, Icer, Bio and Mech Android, and Majin. If you guys, as the community, could help us out by commenting with your own ideas for traits, it would help us out tremendously, and even have the opportunity to see your idea implemented. I will give an example of what we are looking for. For Saiyan we came up with giving a +5% dmg boost for having a tail, meaning if you loose your tail you will loose this trait. For Namekian, we came up with a increased passive health regeneration rate. Thanks in advance!
Also, if you happen to have any other ideas not pertaining to the traits, please feel free to start a post about it.
In response to Striking Chaos
Demon Race!

Alignment changing depending on who you kill.
---Each alignment with its own benefits.

A skill to kill everyone on the planet at once - Death Ball.

This game seems pretty cool.
Speed up kaioken transformation if you have to individually go through each State and you also changing the way kamehameha is i have no problem with it as it is but firing it at will would be nice

I'm just gonna list the rest:

Grabs and Counters

Different Fighting Styles(for damage defense and etc.)

Weapons (I'm pretty sure you were putting those in anyway)

Make it harder to go through the otherworld (take out flying in the otherworld and make it possible to fall off snake way and make it difficult to get out)

In response to Firecarl
Also. A way to shift through targets on your screen & a way to auto-deselect your previous target. It'd make fighting alittle easier.
everytime you die (sayains and half sayains only) you should get stronger. Also when you come from trainning in the beginning there should be a npc there to tell you what and where to go next.Maps should be place in the game cause i didnt know where i was going. running shoul be a option in the game.
Tails, more hair styles, hair color choices, some vendors.
Adding an "Ignore" verb so you can block the chats of people on your ignore list would be nice.

Better character customization.

An "FAQ" in the help list to aid new players in how to unlock techs, items, places, ect.
Some more quests, like ones for killing nappa, vegeta, etc. to give people a direction to go towards so they don't have to be constantly asking what to do where to go.
Quests for evil alignment people would be nice also, such as fighting Goku or other good characters.
I can icon and get back into coding if you guys ever need extra hands.
Just so you know... If you look at your post and click the little picture of the paper with the pencil over it, you can edit your post so you don't have to post over and over...
In response to Genesismagician
Genesismagician wrote:
Just so you know... If you look at your post and click the little picture of the paper with the pencil over it, you can edit your post so you don't have to post over and over...

I know, but im more for multiple than 1 big paragraph.
Double/Triple posting doesn't do anything except provide lots of clutter and makes it harder to read through everything. Doing one large paragraph simplifies your post.
In response to Genesismagician
Genesismagician wrote:
Double/Triple posting doesn't do anything except provide lots of clutter and makes it harder to read through everything. Doing one large paragraph simplifies your post.

It is also better to reply/quote, and nagging on me isnt what this forum is about, it's for thoughts to help the game not for talking about how others post.
Whatever dude... If this were my HUB, I would manually merge your posts and warn you about it... Oh well... I'm done posting here. If they want to read hundreds of posts by the same person, let them. I would just start deleting your posts after a while, but it's there call. I don't care, let them do what they want with you...
In response to Chidori64
@Chidori

Plans for a Demon race have been thought of and will be added at some point.

Alignment will work similarly to that.

That would be incredible lol! However, feasibly impossible but I expect the Death Ball to be similar to the Spirit Bomb.

Auto deselecting would be a good idea.
In response to Firecarl
Firecarl wrote:
Speed up kaioken transformation if you have to individually go through each State and you also changing the way kamehameha is i have no problem with it as it is but firing it at will would be nice

I'm just gonna list the rest:

Grabs and Counters

Different Fighting Styles(for damage defense and etc.)

Weapons (I'm pretty sure you were putting those in anyway)

Make it harder to go through the otherworld (take out flying in the otherworld and make it possible to fall off snake way and make it difficult to get out)

I think we had something in mind like that. And I can discuss with John about making beams hold and release.

I would need more details on how you want grabs and counters to work.

At this point it would be too much work. I wouldn't be able to finish other things if I was making more than one stance for every race.

That's correct.

We haven't done a lot to otherworld as of now because there still isn't much to do on Earth, so we made the essentials like King Kai's.
In response to Reapersmind
Reapersmind wrote:
everytime you die (sayains and half sayains only) you should get stronger. Also when you come from trainning in the beginning there should be a npc there to tell you what and where to go next.Maps should be place in the game cause i didnt know where i was going. running shoul be a option in the game.

Here's the problem with the saiyans and halfies getting that ability: we would need a way to balance it properly. We are most likely going to put up signs all over town with directions to solve navigation issues. The running is redundant because of stance speed.
Page: 1 2