Falcon lazorz wrote:
25 episodes? By god, it's my new Gurren Lagann.

Just with loads and loads of despair instead of awesomeness.
I like this season more than I thought I would. I knew Attack on Titan would be a hit, but I'm also really liking Gargantia, Severing Crime Edge, The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat, Muromi-San (SO FUNNY), and YUYUSHIKI (A new slice of life comedy ftw).
In response to Jaredoggy
Jaredoggy wrote:
Gargantia

It's written by Gen Urobuchi, the same guy who did Saya no Uta, Fate/Zero, and Madoka so it's bound to be at least interesting.
I watched Gargantia yesterday, and it's great too. But I think it's too slow some times, I don't know why are there people saying it's better than Attack on Titan, I think they are different, yet both are awesome. I prefer Attack on Titan though, I want to see what's next so badly! ^^
Last time I checked One Piece anime wasn't very far behind the manga anyways.
Wish I lived in Japan, they have their own Anime channel. :(
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:

Crunchyroll has simulcasts.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:

Crunchyroll has simulcasts.

So?
So you can watch anime as it airs without needing an anime channel with crappy time slots.
Where can you watch the first one
I watched episodes 1, 2, and 3 on crunchyroll, but it tried to make me pay to watch the 4th.

By the way, AOT episode 5 came out this past weekend. I decided to read the manga up to the latest point so I know everything that will be happening in the anime, but I still loved seeing it animated in great quality.
www.crunchyroll.com Legal Stream with premium accounts for High definition streams
Yeah Crunchyroll is by far the best anime streaming site out there. I watch HD streams from there on my computers, Xbox, Ipod Touch, and Roku player. All of which work great.

For those of you too cheap to afford $6.95 a month for a membership here's some 48 hour guest passes:

FVXZSTQUXLW
45ZPD6QM5KA
RFMFU84BS53

And a couple of tips:

The default filters for adblock plus in Firefox and Chrome will block ads that play during CR videos for non members. And if you beg and scrounge around for them, you can constantly use 48 hour guest passes to have full access to the site.

So there's really little point in watching low quality fansub streams for titles that CR has.

Oh yeah and friend me on there if you want. http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Balzack
Yeah Crunchy is my personal favourite resource for anime. Other than that i do use lesser streaming sites, I can't get a long with torrents due to my set up, so i stick to streaming especially since i watch anime the moment i feel interested about it lol.

Balzack i forget we're friends :O!

I also use funimations streaming site to watch shows made by funimation :D. Cause you know they have have there own stuff there to good to let anyone else use it lol.
^ that guy has a boner for funimation
I'm actually following Shingeki no Kyojin(The first one, for those who don't know the Japanese name.-.).

Some other interesting ones this season would have to be Devil Survivor. It's based on the popular rpg game series titled "Shin Megami Tensei". lol It follows the original's story, to an extent... and, isn't related to the Persona series(Which is all that's had anime so far. D: ). I highly recommend it, but eh... I'm a big fan of the games.

Karneval is also very good, if you don't mind the boy love part... >w> I love it's ending. <3
In response to PAKUUN
lol Yeah its fucking huge. I just get so turne don thinking about how much I love funimation.

(Complete Sarcasm)
Yeah me too!! Funimation is awesome, they sometimes dub stuff and the licence loads of cool anime and they are cool, and do good stuff, and sell anime stuff and are amazing and cool, and have good anime.

(Not sarcastic, just childish) WOHOO, anyhow i don't know what came over me.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Yeah me too!! Funimation is awesome, they sometimes dub stuff and the licence loads of cool anime and they are cool, and do good stuff, and sell anime stuff and are amazing and cool, and have good anime.

(Not sarcastic, just childish) WOHOO, anyhow i don't know what came over me.

Teka- Hyper mode, activate!
Page: 1 2 3 4