I've read the manga for Shingeki no Kyojin so far. I love the fact that the anime left off on a giant (teehee) cliffhanger last week.

Saturday should intrigue and impress those who watch and haven't read the manga.
Lol yeah pretty much explained why Misaka is how she is, She did some cool stuff, but it was more of a back story ep. Now the week long wait till the next.. Relevant ep which should be pretty awesome.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Well it didn't, because it only talked about the girl.

Also known as the best character in SnK.
FALCON be careful! ...

Sax is a manga reader! :O!, He knows far more than us, If you provoke him into explaining why misaka is as good as his opinion states, we may be destroyed by spoilers. and i certainly do not wish to feel that devastation, I will not resort to the manga.

I'm a man of pride and dignity waiting weekly even if it kills me!, anyhow i would rather not have any spoilers lol.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Nah, Eren's the coolest so far, in my opinion soap.

Eren doesn't have abs of steel.

@Teka: You don't get any spoilers from me. I like this series.
In response to SuperAntx
I wonder if the one on the left not having bottoms was intentional.
This is the first season, in like a year, where I have enjoyed more then one show in the line up, which are Attack on Titan and Hataraku Maou Sama.

Attack on Titan is really slow paced, though, it has only covered 6 manga chapters, in the 6 episodes, and there is about 46 chapters out right now, and by the time it is done, there will be more. So there is no reason why it should be going so slow paced.

Btw, it is me Ryuk25/Bobbyawesome, if you remember me Teka haha. Just getting back into BYOND, because LoL is getting boring. I see you've been, developing Angel Falls, good luck on that bro!
In response to VongolaXEspada
Attack on Titan is really slow paced, though, it has only covered 6 manga chapters, in the 6 episodes, and there is about 46 chapters out right now, and by the time it is done, there will be more. So there is no reason why it should be going so slow paced.

I don't have a problem with that. That just means there's no reason for them to run out of content to show and resort to filler.
In response to VongolaXEspada
VongolaXEspada wrote:
Attack on Titan is really slow paced, though, it has only covered 6 manga chapters, in the 6 episodes, and there is about 46 chapters out right now, and by the time it is done, there will be more.

The manga is going at one chapter a month while the anime is one episode a week. If they only do one chapter an episode then it should take two full 25 episode seasons for the anime to catch up to the manga.

Though, I don't really see how you could call it slow. Things have been happening at a reasonable pace. The manga chapters are quite beefy at about 40 pages so it's not like the anime is stretching anything out.
SuperAntx & Albro both have valid points. I agree 100% with their statement XD
Because of this post I just watched Gargantia and attack on titan and I loved them both!

Thanks for introducing me to them :)

Now I've gotta wait for more episodes -.-

I started watching Attack on titan and couldn't stop until i had watched all 9 episodes cant wait for the next ones, i wish i could read the mangas so i wouldn't have to wait so long to know what happens, but even if i did read them i would still watch the animes because nothing can compete with the live action and thrill that comes with the animes!!!
Just gonna leave this here for the AOT fans-

http://void.heteml.jp/titan/timeattack.html

You basically have to run as long as you can.

walking on floor- gas refuel

smashing in ground/titan - losing a life

Hitting titan in neck = kill :>
Can't wait to watch the next episode today! It is going to be awesome!
I prefer to read the Manga then watch the Anime and Attack on Titan is pretty good. Goes in my top list along with Berserk, Zetman, Breaker/New Waves, etc.

Also, if you guys like Attack on Titan then you should read Feng Shen Ji. Possibly one of the best manga I've read and all the chapters are in color. What's not to like.

http://readonline.egscans.org/Feng_Shen_Ji/Chapter_001
I have a feeling that the anime is going to butcher this great manga. Fingers crossed that they don't go with a Claymore route.
In response to Writing A New One
I read the entire manga up to current. And while it's a somewhat intriguing idea, it just lost it's awesomeness for me somehow.

The story seems to progress very slowly, even though it's quite action packed. I actually stopped watching the anime, but I can say that the anime is following the story pretty closely at this point, so it seems to be faithful.

I agree with the Claymore issue though. I was very surprised to see Claymore still creating manga issues, even until this day.

I loved that show, once I read the anime I kind of went "wtf" though.
In response to Dariuc
Dariuc wrote:
I loved that show, once I read the anime I kind of went "wtf" though.

yes you read the animes a lot
In response to Vrocaan
Actually you can read animes if they are subbed. But then again if you weren't stalking me and analyzing every message I make and waiting like a vulture for some morsel of troll worthy info you glean, you'd have noticed the edit before you made your post. Right?
In response to Dariuc
Probably because the manga is at a point where the story is more complicated with more characters doing different things.

Though, I don't understand how you could think it's somehow "less awesome" now than it was earlier. Just these last few chapters had some major plot twists with some characters nearly getting killed.
Page: 1 2 3 4