Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
"Most of the users who... try to become admins, "

Any player who actively seeks to become an admin isn't someone who should ever be trusted with that role. Good admins are tricked into doing it.
"Any player who actively seeks to become an admin isn't someone who should ever be trusted with that role. Good admins are tricked into doing it."

^- Way too true. Way too true.

I will say that on the server that I host, we generally try to follow a very simple litmus test: "Did it cause harm to someone (and the perpetrator was not an antagonist)?"

While we do try and encourage comfort and other roleplay restrictions, it is not a ban-worthy offense in the domain I run. The worst that I would accept from my own admin team is a quiet talking-too.

That said, we have zero-tolerance for griefers AND suicide. The former, if suspected, is an immediate ban. The latter blocks people out of job slots (which are at a premium) and we've already developed an in-game workaround (in the form of stasis pods. Hopefully soon we'll have them reassigning traitor targets if a target SSDs soon too!) which makes suicide an outright undesirable state.
Page: 1 2