ID:1255922

Here's a self Portrait of myself in Anime form with some "minor" improvements to my physique, 100% my beard, plenty of my favourite colors and various other qualities. lol :P

This is a fairly detailed step by step on how to produce poor art with bad shading - I'm a pro! :D

This is how it turned out, blow up a bit i think screenshot may have added some AA to it o.o, Personally i'm pleased with it and i think i'm probably better than i used to be lol.

Very nice. :D Great job Teka
Glorious. I had to shed a tear.
You should get that pinkeye looked at.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
You should get that pinkeye looked at.

It's not pinkeye, it's obviously the mangekyou sharingan.
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
It's not pinkeye, it's obviously the mangekyou sharingan.

Oh my, he should really get that checked out.
Thanks for the compliments :P

The problem is No matter how much i tried to draw him better he kept crying blood.. it's one of those self portraits that reflect your inner emotions as you draw it.
He popped a blood vessel :|

LIKE ME!: http://files.byondhome.com/Ripperman5/blood%20eye.png

lol...
lolol what a showoff
In response to PAKUUN
I can only take that as a compliment, I was pretty pleased with it, but I thought I'de share it to see if i was justified for being so pleased with it.

I don't think many of the pixel artists here will really think this is suitable to show off. I've been in a Skype pixel school group for a while now, so my art has changed a bit from before, but i still can't really shade or do anatomy or detail yet.
^please help me get into skype pixel school o.o
thanks dude!! :)
*Cries*.. Teka.. Amazing. :O!
Wow thanks Candle Jack :D Those look very helpful :O

Xirre :)

@Pakuun the skype pixel school i'm in basically is just a group of 10 or so wanna-be pixel artists :P Tutored by Zete and Skyiden with other well known peeps, we share a drop box, have our own folders copy tutorials and discuss our art etc :P
incredible O.O
Lame.
10/10.
In response to Masterralphy55
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Lame.
10/10.

Bro why do you ignore me?
Galactic Soldier wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Masterralphy55 wrote:
Lame.
10/10.

Bro why do you ignore me?

Because he loves his girlfriend too much, obviously.

He used to be cool, then he changed.
I actually like this quite a bit. lol I expected doodles, when I saw the "bad pixel artist"... I didn't even bother looking at who made the post. :o Teka's amazing. *-*
Page: 1 2