In response to Zane5494
Zane5494 wrote:
I actually like this quite a bit. lol I expected doodles, when I saw the "bad pixel artist"... I didn't even bother looking at who made the post. :o Teka's amazing. *-*

Bro, if you are Cyberlord... Shane, Baird, and Perfect say Hi. And they know.
In response to Iobject
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
I actually like this quite a bit. lol I expected doodles, when I saw the "bad pixel artist"... I didn't even bother looking at who made the post. :o Teka's amazing. *-*

lol I guess you wouldn't know me, since you came... about the time I left BYOND before. Not Cyberlord, he's an annoying troll... but, keep guessing? c:
In response to Zane5494
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:

lol I guess you wouldn't know me, since you came... about the time I left BYOND before. Not Cyberlord, he's an annoying troll... but, keep guessing? c:

Zane = Cyberlord. I have seen him. Funny part is he hated me so hard after we talked and he doesn't realize I'm a student in his school. :D

He's just an idiot trust me I know him. He can't troll for sheets.
In response to Iobject
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:

Zane = Cyberlord. I have seen him. Funny part is he hated me so hard after we talked and he doesn't realize I'm a student in his school. :D

I know, but that's my name as well... so, can't be helped. He used to troll quite a bit, but I agree with him being idiotic. That's obvious.-.
In response to Zane5494
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:

I know, but that's my name as well... so, can't be helped. He used to troll quite a bit, but I agree with him being idiotic. That's obvious.-.

He's not a troll.
In response to Iobject
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:

He's not a troll.

He used to be.
In response to Zane5494
Havnt seen you in a while how you been XD
In response to Zane5494
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:
Iobject wrote:
Zane5494 wrote:

He's not a troll.

He used to be.

Never bro.
Jesus guys, stop quoting and just reply like normal people! XD
ALL THESE BOXES!!!! IM GOING INSANE!!!!!!
What is normal?
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Jesus guys, stop quoting and just reply like normal people! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
When is #2?
Ammah necro this topic.
Sky, your too pro to talk in this kind of topic.
Page: 1 2