Castle

by Lugia319
Expansion of a strategic zero-sum game!
ID:1255986

You are a lord of a castle, but it seems that one of your vassals has decided to build an army and rebel! You two have managed a stand-off where each of you control the other side of 3 bridges. Send troops across the bridge, and destroy the traitor!

In Castle, you send troops across 3 bridges to infiltrate the enemy's side. You can only send 3 troops a turn, and each turn is a minute. To send troops, click the buttons on the side of the floors. At the end of the turn, your troops will battle theirs.

Combat:
When soldiers clash, they will generally destroy each other. Sometimes one will survive, this is not a glitch, it's planned that way to have a chance aspect to it.

Notes:
At this time, only the player can cast spells. As such, I've added a platoon available for the computer to use to compensate for the lack of spells.

Without the probability aspect, this was a project I did for my Linear Programming class. If you do the math, the best strategy was to send troops in 2 and 1. With the probability aspect, 1 soldier can take out 2 units, so sending 3 to a floor with 2 might end up with an unexpected bonus. ^_^

Please post any bugs/suggestions in the forums. Try to be as descriptive as possible!
Seems like a great concept.