ID:1257084

Ok so I finally discphered this puzzle and wanted to share. Using a cloak of chakra to hide their physical form and create another form is how one appears to be transformed. It is only an illusion. In episode 8 naruto unsheathes a kunia while transformed as a windmill shuriken then once untransformed threw it, that's proof regular transformation is only an illusion. Also on the path toward the real Zabuza: he ran while transformed as a windmill shuriken and jumped sideways to avoid hitting Zabuza's feet the distance required over the water; at the last second to get behind Zabuza and throw his kunia.

Edit: spell check
I never know what anyone is talking about when it comes to naruto. Probably watched 2 maybe 3 episodes tops. Pretty sure I'm not missing out on anything good.
The beginning be looking so cold, it always hooks me. Try watching first 9 episodes and see if it doesn't interest you. It should make you want to find out what happens next throughout the series. It can be awkward if you watch some episodes without watching the episodes that proceeded. I don't recommend the magna at all. It leaves out so much detail. Just look at the latest episode triva on Narutopidea to see what I mean.

Nevermind they took trivia out.
lol i knew this already :P The Transformation jutsu is a Genjutsu type jutsu
no its not a genjutsu type jutsu
Genjutsu is an illusion inside the mind messing with ones senses(Pain/Feeling,Seeing,Hearing,F***ing).
Taijutsu is physical body techniques.
Ninjutsu is making chakra take a shape, transformation jutsu is Ninjutsu because it molds chakra to take shape of something or someone.
...transformation IS a genjutsu its the first basic genjutsu a ninja learns....the first illusin , the first deceitful jutsu...when a ninja disguises as a different ninja/object....>.>
go play a naruto game on byond ....the transformation jutsu is under what tab? ...genjutsu tab
In response to PAKUUN
PAKUUN wrote:
go play a naruto game on byond ....the transformation jutsu is under what tab? ...genjutsu tab

You don't sound too bright. Just because some kid who possibly does 80% of things wrong makes a Naruto game and puts Transformation(Henge) Jutsu under genjutsu doesn't mean he's correct. It makes sense to think you're correct, but you're not. It's NINJUTSU, transformation jutsu has nothing to do with altering all of ones senses into someones world of genjutsu, it's the user messing with their appearance to fool others.
In response to PAKUUN
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Transformation_Technique

Classification Ninjutsu, General skill

Decided to look it up to see if I was right, and there you go
ok this is what i dont like about humans , we always take an mile for each inch given, i understand we are "dort of" arguing about a jutsu type, but please do not insult my intellegence over such a minor subject.By saying "You dont seem too bright." does not make you any more right and me any more wrong if so....
Henge no Jutsu

Look in classification: Classification {Ninjutsu, General skill}
In response to PAKUUN
PAKUUN wrote:
ok this is what i dont like about humans , we always take an mile for each inch given, i understand we are "dort of" arguing about a jutsu type, but please do not insult my intellegence over such a minor subject.By saying "You dont seem too bright." does not make you any more right and me any more wrong if so....

I said you don't sound too bright, I didn't say you were stupid, trust me if I wanted to say it I would but why would I? You're just some confused kid.
In response to Haiji
Haiji wrote:
Henge no Jutsu

Look in classification: Classification {Ninjutsu, General skill}

This guy knows his shit ^_^

Djspirit wrote:
HAHAHHAAHA blasphemy. You are wrong my good sir henge is not a genjutsu. How do I know? Because I'm Kishimotos cousin.

Guess what. I'm now your cousin ;3
By the way, this shows you all of those games were wrong, as I said.
^
another example of what i was trying to say, for one, i am not a kid. This isnt going anywhere no point in arguing.. you are right its not genjutsu
Anyways to be serious on this topic. There's no point in discussing this further, evidence has been brought to the table so arguing wont solve anything. But anyways nice observation baby,but try to go into further experiments and research before you go into a conclusion ^_^.
In response to Djspirit
Djspirit wrote:
Anyways to be serious on this topic. There's no point in discussing this further, evidence has been brought to the table so arguing wont solve anything. But anyways nice observation baby,but try to go into further experiments and research before you go into a conclusion ^_^.

I didn't research anything, just used my knowledge based off the show to figure out and wiki'd the jutsu to check if I was on point, happens to be I was.
his proof that the technique is a genjutsu is that some 12 year old source code thief classifies it as one in his ripped game. seems legit
After reading the rest of the comments, I think I'll pass.
Page: 1 2