In response to Djspirit
It's a an illusion but it changes only your on appearance. It's ninjutsu because it gives added mass.

Also, technically all genjustu could be considered ninjutsu- it's just affecting someone one's body was so rare/difficult/and only works from inside that they the creators decided to classify it as unique. Kinda like they did kenjustu and other unique justu.

All use chakra but they all use certain ways to use that chakra. I used to think that transformation justu actually morphed the body to change it. It doesn't not basic transformation. Instead it works much like clone justu and creates a mass with condensed chakra. When it is released you see that ever so present white cloud of chakra as you do in many justu's beside.
I'm 1000% sure ppl have already told you this but...you don't know what you are talking about.
i feel what scrub said, i mean everyone has their philosophy on the subject, this is off topic discussion were we can talk about our ideals and hypothesis not pick apart comments and try to prove people wrong
In response to PAKUUN
I feel that. Difference is, he's been exposed to literature several times that prove what he's saying is wrong.
He instead chooses to "make up" things that suit his point of view.

*shrug*
it doesn't matter either way since-- if he's wrong he's wrong.
well i mean i see how what he said could make sense but hey things that are wrong still make sense idk i just hate it when ppl be comin down hard on other people like you feel me? like me and merkrow had tht huge arguement ..which i trolled him but at the end of it we both looked stupid af all over a jutsu that isnt even real lol
It is real. Narto is srs bsns around here.
Does anyone think it has a different mechanic behind it? If so what (in detail)? Preferably based on their own observations.
I explained this to you over a month ago, at which time you just proceeded to be like "nooo thats not itttttttt"
Thus I'm not gonna sit here and waste alot of time and energy explaining it again.

A genjutsu is an illusion that only exists in the mind of the target.

A transformation is the physical appearance being changed.

Both are an illusion, an illusion is something that appears to be what it is not.

The difference is that one is tangible and the other is not.

You can hold a transformation, a transformation can strike you. A genjutsu cannot. A genjutsu overrides the target's nervous system and senses, making them experience events as if they were really occurring, it all takes place in the mind. Being able to do so requires a certain degree of skill, hence that is why not everyone can perform genjutsu successfully or even use them at all. It also requires a certain degree of intelligence.

In either case, both are illusions, but that doesn't make a transformation jutsu "non existent", since a henge no jutsu gives an object the shape you desire, it "appears" to be something it really isn't under normal circumstances, which is the illusion. That's all common knowledge which you can read on any website or wiki for Naruto. At the time I pointed you to quite a few-- you just kept going -- well if it was like this, then this could work.

It's not like that, adding hypotheticals to make yourself seem right is like saying people could fly on their own if there was no gravity-- at the end of the day it's true, but it doesn't adhere to the reality of this universe that we live in.
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu, it can be considered to be a genjutsu, but it isn't really, which is deceptive.

Henge no Jutsu works on a method of altering the look the person gives off, pretty much pulling over a cloak, which acts as your appearance, although the real physical appearance still actually remains. It doesn't affect other people's sensory system, thus can't be considered genjutsu.
In response to Taitz
^^ Exactly.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
It is real. Narto is srs bsns around here.

lmao ... not really but really
I'll state this one fact. Because clearly some people don't understand the concept of the Transformation Technique. The battle between Naruto and Gaara, there is a battle between Boss Toad and Shukaku. Naruto used the Transformation Technique to transform himself and Boss Toad into the Nine-Tailed Fox. He was able to bite down and claw at the Shukaku it was material and it was real. This makes it a ninjutsu. End of story.
are we seriously reviving this stupid discussion lol
Page: 1 2