Wargames

by Acebloke
Wargames
[AMT] Join the war or build a city
ID:1260950

I'm hosting a new round of Wargames of the latest 2.0 build. Its many latest features have been rounded up elsewhere but I shall do it again quickly here:

1) Uranium has been re-introduced in a new way. Research Uranium to gain its base resource from metal mines, then use enrichment buildings to make usable material. You can switch between power plant uranium and nuke uranium from a new Nuclear Ministry, in a system not unlike the civic/war factory one.

2) Yes, this means both power plants and nukes are back in, nukes are now made out of 'parts' but I have the most basic ones available so far. I'll diversify it with time.

3) You can now make extra money without other players having to buy it with the Passive trading. Tick which resources you want to trade in the 'world market' tab. Requires ports to build ships. This is part of a much larger system being developed for ships, which will eventually lead not only to ship combat, but using your trade ships as makeshift warships.

4) Each of the 5 currently available unit options has a unique tank which isn't the generic UK Mark or French Renault tanks, as well as a 5 step staged infantry unit all with their own graphics (minus the first 2 steps for US because, well, it didn't exist at the time, uses UK instead for those 2).

5) Some fixes and balancing, particularly to the year gain, although I expect its still a little too fast for longer games, this is one of the longer rounds I've hosted so I'll be balancing further after this round.

If this goes well, it might soon be the new download version, although I'll keep the old one up for download for those who are nostalgic.