BYOND Hosting / Shell Server

by Xirre
A shell server (hosting service) for all of BYOND to use!
What abs? ._. All I have is arm muscle.
and leg muscle too. Can't forget that lotsa leg muscle.. I love these legs.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
I love these legs.

Those legs!
My caffs make the ladies squeal. ;)
Abs are not hard to get what so ever. Instead of crunches, hanging from a chin-up bar and pulling your legs up works wanders. Also, once lifted, swivel your lower body from one side to another then center, lower legs straight, and repeat.
In response to Ss4toby
Ss4toby wrote:
Abs are not hard to get what so ever. Instead of crunches, hanging from a chin-up bar and pulling your legs up works wanders. Also, once lifted, swivel your lower body from one side to another then center, lower legs straight, and repeat.

Getting up isn't then problem. Getting down is. Nearly broke my right leg in two after someone touched me to try and help me down when I "didn't" ask for help. Walked with a limp for a month. q_q
Just paid for a shell today. How long until i can begin hosting?
Immediately. I just have to be notified that you paid for it. I'll check now.
Hey there, just purchased my s hell, how long till I get some info on what comes next?

Thanks
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Immediately. I just have to be notified that you paid for it. I'll check now.

I just woke up, so I'll try to contact you on that matter.
is there a way to not lose saves lol....
?
Can you host my game using a shell? I'm nto a subscriber or someone whpo paid im one of the free users. http://www.byond.com/games/Naruto5292/NarutoSupremeChaos
Sorry, Naruto 5292. You are not a subscriber because you have not paid. You are also not a free user because you aren't registered in the list. Free users are reserved for users with 100% original content. Meaning all characters and game concepts present in their work is of their own design. Any game that is based on an anime or TV show doesn't fall under this category.
Oh ok, so basically anime games cant get hosted using your shell services? OK thanks for the clarification
I bought a sub from your site what do I do now??
I am home now so you should have your server. Enjoy.
How long is a sub?
Do you pay monthly or yearly to keep a server up, Kind of don't want to pay $100 a month :/
Subscriptions are monthly usually. The user can define how long they want to pay for.

The $100 plan is if you want your own Shell Server Utilty to run, enabling you to sell servers yourself without any other payments besides the initial $100 and the 20% BYOND processing fee from each payment a user makes (since it runs off BYOND credits to help support BYOND).

If you do not desire to resell then there are cheaper plans that will run games just fine.
You said no SS13 for free accounts, but is it OK for paid accounts? And how much CPU is required to run a large (30+ players) SS13 server?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6