ID:1263476

(See the best response by LordAndrew.)
Is it possible to sticky or lock posts in my games forums? I can do this in the "General" sub-forum but I can't do this in the "Bug Reports" and "Feature Request" forums.

I would just like to know if it is possible or not.

Thanks
Best response
Going off of the behavior of the main forums, Feature Requests and Bug Reports cannot be locked. It looks like you CAN sticky them though if you check the "[] Sticky post" box.

Alternatively, you could try creating the thread in the General sub-forum, locking/sticky-ing them there, then migrating them to one of the other subforums.
Thanks LordAndrew, I guess I must have missed the sticky post check box. Locking posts isn't that important to have to move them around but thanks for the alternative :D

I would also like to know one more thing: Since my game is a fangame, if I post an update in the general forum and cross-post to the Game Updates forums is it allowed to stay there? I am asking this because Yu-Gi-Oh! games have had a C&D before and I am not sure if it isn't allowed on game updates forums.

Thanks
In response to Nailez
It should be fine, it looks like there are other Duel Monsters games present in Game Updates.
Cool, thank you for you help!