ID:1264509

(See the best response by Tom.)
Hello, I read somewhere that you can make it so players don't need byond on their computer to play your games.

I don't remember how to do that or where I read it and my searches are coming up null.

If you know what I'm babbling about would you point me to any how-to documentation on the subject?

Thank you in advance!
Bloodocean7

I think this feature was removed because flash was supposed to be here a year ago. Used to be a option in the list called "Create Executable"
Dang, That would be pretty useful to get players from other mediums.

Well, Thanks anyway I guess I will just have to explain to people on other sites that they need to download byond.

Altho I recall it was something like installing byond into the folder where you have your game so that when they downloaded the game from another site byond was already in the folder and the game used that to run.

not sure how I would do that if its possible but if thats the case maybe thats what I am looking for.

Thanks again,
Bloodocean7
In the end, they still get BYOND "installed" into their computer, and they still have to download something.
Best response
We have a much better version of the old "create executable" called BYONDexe. It just requires a key. If you have an original game with a hub, you can try it out. Just contact us at support. Eventually we'll probably just sell it to anyone for a one-time fee. It cuts us out of the revenue stream unless shared-subs are in use.

[edit-- I see you have two games here so I went ahead and added keys for those. You can get BYONDexe from the download page, at the bottom.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
We have a much better version of the old "create executable" called BYONDexe. It just requires a key. If you have an original game with a hub, you can try it out. Just contact us at support. Eventually we'll probably just sell it to anyone for a one-time fee. It cuts us out of the revenue stream unless shared-subs are in use.

[edit-- I see you have two games here so I went ahead and added keys for those. You can get BYONDexe from the download page, at the bottom.

how much would this cost?
Ah I see alright wonderful :) If I can use that I would still mention byond in the advertisements for the game I after all owe the creation of it to byond :)

Thanks a million!
Bloodocean7.