Death Note: Online

by Sabaku no Kira
Death Note: Online
ID:1264556

It's been quite some time and I can only assume Sabaku has too many things going on in life to consider regulating a BYOND game at the moment.

In light of this, I've begun a from-scratch game following similar themes to DNO. It will be based on death note, have an open world map, and follow a similar Detective v Kira mechanic.
I have reasonable icon/pixel art experience, and I have a growing knowledge of BYOND coding (enough to handle the basics and I'm doing my research for this new task as we speak).

My goal is to recreate the DNO atmosphere and keep those kinds of experiences going. Of course if DNO's creator comes forward and says they're close to coming out with something themselves I will happily step aside.

It may seem rude to be putting this on the DNO discussion board but I have a reason. I want to know if any of the old DNO playerbase would be interested in GETTING INVOLVED with the new project. Any degree of skill or experience would be fine, so long as we have more hands and eyes on the project.