ID:1265250

Every since sasuke sided with hashi and konoha , the series has took a turn for the worse in my opinion because they have to juice up the bijuu now how will they get rid of it this time? seal it in who? and will tobi have a homosexual breakthrough while listening to kakashi's "heartf filled" words.. i wanna hear everyones opinions

NOTE: If your going to bash other people's post, just dont post. these are "opinions"

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/061/9/6/naruto_manga_chapter_576_parody___madara_by_danimefreack-d4rj5c6.png

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/946206_517800488257460_1944793389_n.jpg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/32635_516785658357416_475797461_n.jpg
LOL wow.
Well.. I actually am a bit excited with it now.
But I'm with you, although the Ten tails is incredibly powerful and destructive, I'm not sure how that's gonna go and I was really thinking along the same lines as you-- that it's getting a bit out of hand.
BUT, I can see how things could work out, atleast in containing it.

Harashima can manipulate bijuu.
Sasuke might possibly have the skill to subdue it visually (that's a BIG maybe) but even not, he's got susanno'o.

The other two Hokage, Yondaime could use his teleportation barrier to deflect the bijuu-damas. Idk what the second's skillset is like tbh so I can't say what he would contribute.

You also have the members of Hebi and Orochimaru.
When you think about it in terms of firepower-- they aren't lacking at all.

I also feel like the 5 or maybe 4 kages who we haven't seen anything from will pop up and play support roles.

Although it's a toss up to me, about how Madara will be defeated. I'm thinking Orochimaru may have to take him under control with the jutsu once he is weakened, and then release him.
yea i totally feel you but the way he destroyed all those shinobi's wall jutsu at the same time, this bijuu is just hella OP i was kinda happy yond showed up cause if he didnt , someone was gonna have to die lol

as far as sasuke i dont think he is ready for what he signed up for i mean itachi just saved his life from kabutomaru pretty much, sasuke's sloppy sometimes haha but with those eyes he has alot of fire power, but agains the bijuu i only think naruto,hashi,yond, and the kage are the only hope foundation wise....but another thing we finally get to see is oro at actual full power
I wish I got into watching naruto or reading the manga. It seems like you learn a whole other language. I think it's too late for me guise, go on without me.
Let's talk about Naruto Shipuuden...
The whole time-skip just changed the anime: from being half funny and cool to just lame and everyone getting all the skills and everything predictable(or almost).
In response to Tag.You.Are.Pregnant
Tag.You.Are.Pregnant wrote:
I wish I got into watching naruto or reading the manga. It seems like you learn a whole other language. I think it's too late for me guise, go on without me.

its never too late , by the time you catch they would have about only 4 episodes made ..and theyl most likely be fillers ..lmao!!!
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Let's talk about Naruto Shipuuden...
The whole time-skip just changed the anime: from being half funny and cool to just lame and everyone getting all the skills and everything predictable(or almost).

exactly!!!! its def losing the unpredictable factor
Everyone dies.

I just spoiled the ending.
In response to Kidpaddle45
Never been that way for me but then again I didn't start watching Naruto recently. I've been watching for years now.
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Everyone dies.

I just spoiled the ending.

not really a spoiler lmao id love it if everyone died
In response to Dariuc
Dariuc wrote:
Never been that way for me but then again I didn't start watching Naruto recently. I've been watching for years now.

same here lol