sounds cool count me in in the programmer section appple360
This is getting very saturated with programmers.
Very much so, haven't seen many for pixel art
Any topic ideas for this evening?
Skype - South_End_252

im a... Pixel artist !
I wouldn't mind joining in on this... Skype thunderz1337. <-- Programmer.
i would like to participate, my skype is sers0000
Im trying to begin pixel art / programming more and I wouldnt mind getting a few pointers from more experianced programmers and artists , Skype is Mikeyxy1 (Dont have a mic though.)
Probably Yut Put. However, this one is dedicated more to Byond.
Except Chatters is relatively unhelpful and ignorant.
:(
In response to Kumorii
I'd like to think that wasn't the case for the Developer Chat channel. If you've swung by in the last ... month or two, and that's still the case, perhaps I need to drop some people still.
In response to Stephen001
I left several months ago. I guess I could check it out again if things are different now. Certain people just make me want to kick puppies for charity.
Please add me and my skype: ssunlimited1 . What time saturday tomorrow will this group be on?
All day saturday
Would like to sign up for both, I have some (very little) experience in pixleart, and almost no programming skills in DM(I've used VB6 for a good amount of time though..) think this might help me progress a bit.

Ok I have decided to change it form one day to week long events. So now the Skype room will be available all the time.

The new concept will be that instead of it being a typical Q&A type of session we will have a Topic for the entire week. This will be the focus of the chat for the week.

This means that we will need to keep this board cleared up for topic updates, if you wish to be added then please page me directly with the BYOND pager.

Week 1 Programming Topic:

This week's topic will be return functions, their applications, and how to use them.

Week 1 Art Ideas:

This week we are working on a space theme with each person submitting their own space ship. Please submit them directly to the Byond art C&C post.
Good to see a lot are interested in this but wouldn't Google Hangout be better suited for group conversations?
Hello, I'm deeply interested in attending a lesson/workshop.
I'm unsure how I'd participate but please know that I'm here, I need help and this is my initiative at getting it. Any replies would be helpful!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5