ID:12663

Slow Time + Assassin Rush

Muahahah, I'm unstoppable.

I wish Fable's controls were easier, though. They ravage my dyslexic mind.
Ya fable is a good game.Very good in fact.
Yeh...Fable 2 is coming out only for xbox 360 tho...sad...I won't be playing it.

Force Push Maxed=Fun. I always max it out
Oh and you can do a silver key trick and get the same one 20 times and open a chest at the guild...get an awesome hammer with exp mod on it :D get full stats faster...funness
Fable confused me, back when i had my Xbox i got called "Chicken Chaser" for a large portion of the game until i finally figured out how to change my title.

Although i ended up playing through it 6-7 times it was a little dissappointing(And a little short too)on the xbox version, i don't know about the PC version though.
I went out and bought Fable and it's "expansion" for $20 a few months ago. I love the game SO much. :D

And I love the controls for it on the XBox, too. They were really efficient...

I miss it. :(
The next Fable better be really long.
Fable on the Xbox owns. Controls are great too. Morrowind seems a bit too boring for me. I'll eventually put my copy to use and beat it one day.
I rented Fable. I didn't know that after you tossed the sword into the angry hole thing, you could continue the game. The credits came up and I was like "... *resets*" Then I found out that after you watch the credits, it continues... So I had to start a new game, but didn't even beat that 'cause we had to give it back. And sadly there are no game stores around here so I haven't gotten the chance to actually buy it yet. wah.
I beat Fable in like one day. It's fun, but really easy to beat.
Caramonmajere wrote:
I beat Fable in like one day. It's fun, but really easy to beat.

Same here. It was really easy. I wish they made a second one, which was harder. =/
Fable is too easy, and not enough content. You start being unstoppable as soon as you beat the game, due to extreme experience.
I think Fable is too easy when you take no boasts because of how easy it is to just heal yourself in combat with cheap potions.

The only time I died in any of the game during battle was when I was attacked by the screamers when trying to get his mother's soul. I had 9 rez vials, though, so no biggie at all.

I think the reason they made it that easy is so you could do some of their boasts. You not get hurt, your companion not get hurt, while fist fighting, nakid. It's damn impossible.

The hardest boss was the first Jack of Blades. I don't think I would have figured out how to kill him if I didn't have master slow time and high accuracy.

My complaaints:

Like everyone else said, too short for an RPG.

The control scheme was very hard to maaster. It was for the best, but I'm dyslexic and the two top buttons tripped the hell out of me and I often did the wrong thing at the wrong time because of it.

The targetting system was horrible. It would break from normal targeting to aiming with arrow targeting without me pressing in on the joystick, usually after I'd hit an enemy. It was hard as hell to target enemies when corpses or bystanders were around, and sometimes even when the creature was alone.

Assassin's Rush was horribly bugged, so it constantly would frustrate me since it was my most used spell.

Still, though, I had a lot of fun playing it.
Fable was fantastic, I played it like 3 times in a row, eventually taking every single boast I could for each quest.

The thing I didn't care for was the theft system. Terrible IMO.
Yeah, that was another thing that bothered me. They made it seem all cool with how it showed if people hear and see you, so I trained a lot in Guile, but then when I tried to break into places so I could actually exercise the steal command given to me earlier, I realized it was impossible without killing someone! They friggen stand there after they close. Let alone being able to steal something with guards flying at you.
Fable 2 looks like it'll be better...

I think it's about 200 or so years after the first.(They have pistols in the trailer)

I just hope there's at least an extra 20-25 hours of gameplay. That'll do just fine.

EDIT: Anyone else try getting the snow troll quest, and get pissed when it 'vanished' when you trained enough?

I got to freaking Oakvale before doing the Wasp Queen quest.