Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
ID:1270481

storm nna doesnt have to be about money but keep the options and just let the admins add alot of stuff to the game and i can fund ur game if u will compromise and there are people that will host for free, dont shut it down because of the low funds just let sum1 else take over if u dont have the time.
I have enough time, but the game doesn't get players. I'm not willing to set up a reliable and consistent server for the 4 people that play the game :p

Even when massive content is added (for instance, the brand new level up element skills) players don't bother. They think it's too hard to actually choose a skill.. and then level it up :o
Is'nt there something we can do the bring alot of players?
Wtyree is right, don't let the game die just cause people aren't playing. That's not fair to the ones who do play and love this game, If you let it die everything will be for nothing!
The game is alive, at the very least for the summer.. Lots of new content including clan revamps (kaguya being freshyly revamped and in-game atm), a whole new map and all sorts of other stuff.

I'll keep updating it after that if people play, if not then I'll probably release the host files and be done with it.
I'll always play