Spider

by Bloodocean7
A Mini Game Based On A Spider!
ID:1272804

UPDATE! v1.2 Now there is a enemy Bee that will destroy your webs and try to attack you!

This is a game I made while taking a break from developing my larger projects.

It's a simple game based on a spider eating flies!

You get points by making webs and catching flies!

You win when you get 25 points!

All Original code and "Art" by Bloodocean7!

With only the finest *cough* pixel art, made possible by science!

I may make it a more polished game in the future if I have nothing better to do or even make it into something entirely different.

Either way, To show I am still active and developing here is: Spider.

PS Become a Byond Member and Enjoy The Awesome Benefits of being a spider with a hat! :)
loved the hat haha
Seriously BYOND is laughing and how is it even being listed as a full game? moderators are losing their minds.

If you want to make a good game I'll help.
In response to Brettpenzer
Brettpenzer wrote:
Seriously BYOND is laughing and how is it even being listed as a full game? moderators are losing their minds.

If you want to make a good game I'll help.

He's really new to this and isn't very experienced with programming, but the reason this guy receives praise is because his games are all incredibly original and show a very high passive talent for game design.
it's true, i normally don't like it when random games get released when others are left in the dark, but seriously, bloodocean does have more motivation than alot of people on byond, and i rate it'll encourage more people to actually make games.

LIBS ON THE OTHER HAND:
"automatic door handling" by some nub, we really need listing so shit like that doesnt get up