Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:1275934

I was banned by a racist admin on a Eu/Ru server, he let everyone who was Russian break 7 rules and murder me, I speak English. About 15 minutes later i got banned and this is what it said.

You have been banned by heroman3003.
Reason: YOU ARE FUCKING ENGLISH, YOU ARE NOT HUMAN, BYE ANIMAL.
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to http://nanotrasen.ru/
Connection died.

I think his logic is screwed up, because apparently!
if two people were EXACTLY the same, but the first person spoke Russian and the second person spoke English, the one that spoke English wouldn't be a person, he would instead be a dirty animal.

racist admins!
Nothing you can do about little pieces of shit like that guy.

Just Sieg Heil him on the forums and pretend he's doing what Adolf Hitler did.. Oh wait, he did.
Exactly! You get my point!

Except you took it too literal, holy shit. Stuff's funny.
seriously?
What an asshat...
This is a Russian server with the dumbest people. The only normal server in Russia is hidden and has a whitelist.
it happens, because of 90% russian population on mine server.
Anyway, if you didn't plan to grief like other outsiders, we'll be happy to welcome you on our server.
And you Mira, can go and lick shepard's ass
and i sent like 4 adminhelps about it, admins didn't do anything about it, i respawned and killed some griefers, and broke only 3 rules. got banned perma and the 6 people who murdered me and broke 7 rules! got no punishment. i killed 3 of them, hurt the other 3. and i broke no rules until i came back to kill them. and once i got killed i kept respawning to make sure i killed the rest of the people who were supposed to be banned, i killed 1 more.
In response to Tehdrama
and i got banned for being english, i broke a few rules to kill some people who broke way more rules than me and were supposed to get a ban. but they didn't get banned because they killed someone who was english. and i didn't plan to grief when i came on.
Okay, now lets just look for another server and move on, shall we? You made your point, they smell a little.
In response to Laser50
just like ur mum
In response to Tehdrama
Tehdrama wrote:
just like ur mum

Oh shit bro, that was a good one. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now out of rage and hax the internet.

Come back when you have the capability of coming up with something better.
Tehdrama - Head server nanotrasen.ru
BludyMaNa, you have bombanyti pukan!
Ничего не поделаешь это нанотразер у нихм все ебанутые например На анусе такправильно называть Анимус
у нас на серерах СС13 дохуя гриферов На руских
-----------------------------------------------------------------Nothing can be done about it nanotrasen they all fucked up like so right on the anus called the Animus
we have to Serer SS13 more griefers on russian
So.....don't play on russian server with retarded nationalistic hosts? There's plenty of good english servers around...
I like the Russian server oddly cant understand a word but i like it. XD Don't play it but they where friendly to me.
BludyMaNa wrote:
I was banned by a racist admin on a Eu/Ru server, he let everyone who was Russian break 7 rules and murder me, I speak English. About 15 minutes later i got banned and this is what it said.

You have been banned by heroman3003.
Reason: YOU ARE FUCKING ENGLISH, YOU ARE NOT HUMAN, BYE ANIMAL.
This is a permanent ban.
To try to resolve this matter head to http://nanotrasen.ru/
Connection died.

I think his logic is screwed up, because apparently!
if two people were EXACTLY the same, but the first person spoke Russian and the second person spoke English, the one that spoke English wouldn't be a person, he would instead be a dirty animal.

racist admins!
You spoke english on an Ru/eu only server dumb ass, did you expect them to reward you? It said RU/EU ONLY.