by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
ID:1281829

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 9.0
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Doesnt work, brings up the report option box to type everything in but when you try to finish it and send it nothing happens, try it for your self with a simi blank one. As for my bug report I will post it below.

--------------------------------------------------

Key : SSK

Game : Naruto Evolution

Title : Sand Jutsu & Icon bugs

SAND JUTSU'S

*Sand Shield*

Players are able to push up out of the shield, after which your still frozen till shield deactivates

While activated basic melee attack does not give any str exp.

While activated you can not perform any other jutsu's, ( I suggest on this one, allow other sand jutsu's to be used.)

Shield has a timer and one time cost to chakra, (not really a bug but I think it needs to be revamped)

Shield's basic melee attack seems to have trouble changing directions some times.

*Suggested work arounds*

-Stop being able to be pushed outside of shield, this is a bug and is abused by players that know it making the shield not only useless but a death sentance if used.

-give str exp for useing basic melee attack

-add in ablilty use preform other sand jutsu's inside of shield

-elimite the timer on shield, make an activate de-activate jutsu, Shield should protect from all attacks instead of 1 time chakra cost it cost that + any attack used against shield drains shield users chakra at a .1-.5 (10%-50%)attacks normal damage ratio. This will make logical since because the shield is made out of the users chakra and to replace the destroyed/ damaged sand he would have to expend chakra or lose the shield.

-fix melee attack alittle it seems to have trouble changing direction when another target is selected once shield is up.

*Desert Coffin*

-Seems to be alittle short on the duration I suggest adding 1-3 seconds exstra to the duration of the jutsu

-will not lock on to people if they are moving and still in range (definate needs fixed) suggest makeing the sand either instantly trap them or follow them with a 5 tile radious

-clones can move once coffin is made on them.

*Sand Shuriken*

- only one bug here if faceing north or up rather and fired it damages the user when he is standing still

will post more on the sand jutsu's when i aquire them I'm new to the game, and dont have some of them yet.

*ICON BUGS*

Kizamo's picked up katana icon instantly placed it self on him, he dropped it out of his inventory katana icon stayed on him, i picked it up and yeah the dam things still there. Recomend an option coded in the options tab, remove overlays seen it on other games and works well players would have to re-equip everything and get hair back but would ellimate icon problems. Also note i reloged have no katana in my inventory but icon still there.

* report bug on bottom of screen seems to be broke..... note sure what to do with this now....
Atleast I saved it that time was my second try at posting the bug an admin kicked me for just standing still and typing it up, he thought i was afk but even so an afk player just standing still shouldnt get booted