BYOND Hosting / Shell Server

by Xirre
A shell server (hosting service) for all of BYOND to use!
ID:1283705

Resolved
I added a loop to check for all files within your directory so this is no longer a problem.
BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.94
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary: I deleted the treasure quest server (Still running at the time, not sure if that caused it) then I tried to upload, but it failed.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: Get a server running, delete it while its running, attempt to upload.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
Treasure Quest/ was successfully removed.
You already have the maximum amount of uploads allowed.
Server Start-Up was Canceled.
File delete canceled.
Please keep in mind, this command only works if the game-creater is competent and applied ..() to their world/Topic()
You currently don't have any games being ran.
Reboot canceled.
Server shutdown canceled.

Expected Results: I could upload.

Actual Results: I can't upload.

When does the problem NOT occur? Cant test, cant upload.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?
Workarounds:
We'll work on Fixing this. In the mean time, I'll shutdown your server and give you back your verbs.
You're allowed to receive new hosting verbs for 1 server and 1 server hosted at a time. Catch either me or Ss4toby to get your verb back whenever we are on the game. I found the fix but you just have to be on for you to get your stuff reset. Just don't delete any games. Apparently deleting games doesn't subtract anything anymore. Toby has the files so he'll have to update it or he'll have to give me the files back so I can update it.
Still doesn't work
Server shutdown canceled.
Get on.
till tis is fixed, could I get one more upload?
Xirre resolved issue with message:
I added a loop to check for all files within your directory so this is no longer a problem.