ID:1288926

So I've been having fun working on a minecraft system using BYOND's isometric system.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I made a creeper! It's got quite a system in it! I haven't figured out how to make a literal jump prc but I have got it where you can 'climb', so to speak, and fall. It's pretty fun.

Treading in some dangerous territory...

The aftermath...

Lol. It's really fun! The only problem I have so far is I'm not sure what to do about someone moving into a house.. I have it where you can change what direction you view by pressing q and w... but like for this example:

I've thought about making a transparency program where when you place a block you are the 'owner' of it and when you press a combination of buttons while clicking a block that is yours... everything goes transparent... but I dunno.

Anyways, I thought I would show you guys my little fun project. If you have any ideas for it or anything let me know!

Here is the hub for anyone who wants to follow/fan and I'll send out an update when it's up for download: http://www.byond.com/games/Ganing/Worldcraft
That looks Amazon
:/ MC is the worst game ever Terraria is the way to go
In response to Bumblemore
Bumblemore wrote:
:/ MC is the worst game ever Terraria is the way to go

That's your opinion.
Wow Looks awesome! :) Keep it up!
Very nice. Minecraft is awesome and all, but I hope you keep working on this! I'm sure it could get a lot of its own features and ideas to make it a similar game that is fun in its own ways, and perfectly suited for BYOND's design capabilities.
Like the look of it. I had an idea for something simillar a long time ago. Naturally, I needed an actual voxel-ish renderer first (it ended up as something extremely low-res, unoptimized and buggy)