PZ

by Zete
PZ
An Online Turn-Based Strategy RPG - Play as a Team!
ID:1289619

Ok so we realized that due to the fact that Pokemon is a copyrighted license it could very well get shut down at any time - not only that, we can't put any kind of cash shop / subscription to balance out hosting fees etc...

Thus, we have decided to TAKE the Pokemon Z engine, mechanics, gameplay system, etc - and revamp it into a brand new game, unique of its type ofc.

Here is an early SS of developement so far:

Much more 2.5 dimensional aswell, since Icons will be 64x64 instead of 96x96 like in Pz.

You can expect all the current features in PZ to be in this game, only thing will change are the Base icons, mobs and skill names / animations, items etc... :)

Let us know your feedback.
Looks like Disgaea....I love Disgaea. lol
Eh, we just never cared enough before. Now we sort of do, plus with all the work done in PZ the game would just need icon swapping.

this is early developement mock

p.s. ive said it countless times now that I love disgaea lol
Just so you know, Nintendo doesn't care about: A) Fan games(There are Pokemon games on the web you can search for), and even endorse them. And B) ROMS being released of their older generation games.
Z Tactics fueled with the power of love and justice! -Archangel Flonne
Lol you guys might be a little off on the real inspiration for the game though...

In response to Ernesto5432
Actually I believed a few Pokemon MMO have been shut down before when they got pretty big and on the Roms part, you can't really do anything about that i mean..it's pirates you can't stop them.
yeah Falcons Saiyan does reveal that :O..

Awesome, i really look forward to original characters with awesome skills in this turned based strategy element game :O
actually they can't do much about it if you put it enough of your own stuff, don't make money off it, or at least credit them with the original works.

but I do like your tbs styling, and I look forward to however you change it
Ill love you forever if you complete this <3
Looks good, real good.
Better than Pokemon Z