ID:1290646

To whoever purchased my production a membership; The first byond membership I've ever had.

Just wanted to say thank you to whoever did it, even if you want to stay anonymous.
Don't worry man, you're not alone. I was brutally forced to become a Byond member as well.

It was just another normal day for me, playing Castle by myself when all of a sudden I got a notice via pager stating I've been gifted a Byond membership. Almost bricked my pants.

Found out later it was some guy named Teka. Apparently he's some sort of Byond Membership serial-gifter. Hasn't been caught yet. I haven't been outside in weeks, I'm scared mate, help me.
In response to Tag.You.Are.Pregnant
Best Comment
Truly indeed. :|
It is wise to fear me, I attack swiftly and without notice.

You should have an email saying who did it, I'm sure they thought well of you and what you are working on.

Let me know if you find the culprit.
Awesome nice cool #Foreverwithoutbyondmembership
In response to BoyDolphin
Stop begging, kid. They know the feds cause you always ask for it.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:

Your lucky i can go to jail for killing a bald eagle(dammit).
Tag.You.Are.Pregnant wrote:
Don't worry man, you're not alone. I was brutally forced to become a Byond member as well.

It was just another normal day for me, playing Castle by myself when all of a sudden I got a notice via pager stating I've been gifted a Byond membership. Almost bricked my pants.

Found out later it was some guy named Teka. Apparently he's some sort of Byond Membership serial-gifter. Hasn't been caught yet. I haven't been outside in weeks, I'm scared mate, help me.

BoyDolphin wrote:
NNAAAAHH wrote:

I like this community
In response to Haiji
Haiji wrote:
Tag.You.Are.Pregnant wrote:
I haven't been outside in weeks, I'm scared mate, help me.

BoyDolphin wrote:
I like this community

You're all lunatics. ._.
In response to Xirre
Shh.. It'll all be over soon.

You only have 93 days left of terror, it'll be OK.
Lol. Funny thing is.. I bought my own. :| And I buy others.
In response to Xirre
You.. You what?! Oh god, please, no. You would do something like this to yourself?! To others?!?! You're sick! Disgusting! Horrible! Terrorist!!!!

Kay, done.
Lmfao. This community...
I love you all.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
I love you all.