ID:1292256

Resolved
BYOND Version:499.1193
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.110
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Clicking the collapse button in Dream Maker which collapses all of the folders doesn't update the folder icons. All folders icons should be closed because we have collapse them but all the folders which were opened before pressing the collapse button will show an opened folder icon.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Expand a folder in Dream Maker
2. Open a code file in the folder
3. Click the collapse button

Expected Results:
Folder icons will be closed folder icons.

Actual Results:
Folder icons are open folder icons.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time
In other games? Yes (in other environments)
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur?
It always occurs

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
Any version before the collapse button was added.

Workarounds:
Re-expand all folders that were open and then collapse them by clicking the little minus button and plus button next to the folder.

Other Notes:
I guess this isn't a really serious bug but I have a problem where little things like this get on my nerves and because my game is so big it is beginning to really affect me while working on it.

I don't think this is too hard to fix.

Here is a picture of what I mean.

I noticed this and I actually prefer it. If I accidentally click that collapse all button (for whatever odd reason), I know about which folders I was just in, haha.
Oh, then maybe it was purposefully implemented?

I would still prefer it closed or at least give us an option to choose what it should do. I just can't stand seeing it open when it should be closed.
In response to Nailez
I don't doubt that it's a glitch. It'd be kind of awkward to have a setting for it, though, so I'd be fine if they all closed.
This is still happening in 1194, any chance this could be fixed in 1195 before it is released tonight?

I'm sure it isn't the hardest thing or the most important but it would be good to get it fixed. =D
Tom resolved issue