ID:1293004

After about an hour of tinkering around I finally finished most of it, not much but it's the best I can do :P

This is what it looked like to begin with xD
Kozuma3 wrote:
After about an hour of tinkering around I finally finished most of it, not much but it's the best I can do :P

neat.

I wish i could do any kind of art... Q_Q
Try putting a light direction in it this. Maybe, try putting multiple lights with different colors. :S
Koz! that's awesome :O! i had a play with your design, but mine doesnt really compare lol
lol :O
These look amazing including teka's that looks amazing teka flawless. *claps
Definitely need to work on your lines, and maybe try drawing it on paper first. Get a reference online for an anthropomorphic wolf(here are some references that look like the style you're going for):

and draw it exactly as you see it. Then, using what you learned from your observations, try drawing your own. During this, you'll also develop your own style based on your ideals on what makes it look good. Once you can draw it on paper, then you'll easily be able to carry it into pixel art.

Of course, this only applies to lineart, but it's a good start.

Here are some references for coloring it and the pixel art technique:

Oh yeah also the eyes are kinda messed up for the 1st and 3rd one
Thanks Yut, I really appreciate those examples, and the hair/fur tut especially!
In response to Yut Put
Yut Put wrote:
Definitely need to work on your lines, and maybe try drawing it on paper first. Get a reference online for an anthropomorphic wolf(here are some references that look like the style you're going for):

I prefer my own style, I wasn't going for anything specific ^^, I have no talent drawing on paper :( - Thank you.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Koz! that's awesome :O! i had a play with your design, but mine doesnt really compare lol
lol :O

That's awesome xD, I plan on making a "avatar creator" and such later. I've always loved those things lol.
lol cool avatar creation thing'd be cool, I also enjoy avatar type creator things as well. I've made a couple recently :P

I want an avatarrrr! O.o
I want a Quadropus
nice art kozuma
They are both amazing at art kozuma and Teka