ID:1294009

Hey guys, I've just threw a few of my old projects away and gathered everything salvageable and worth passing on together in a resource for the masses. There isn't much in it tbh I found most the work to be a complete write off in my opinion. That being said there are a few bits I thought someone somewhere may find interest in.

Here is a pic to show some of the art I've popped into it and who know's, I may update it every so often with new things that I think others may find useful.

photo Races_Armor_Test.png
^click to go to hub^

If you do find yourself using my hard work, be kind and give me credit where it's due.

All the best,
MC...
Damn nice Icon pack Mecha, as usual excellent work and a real surprise to see you release something of this standard ;)

Hopefully someone will put them to good use. :)
Nice
Are we also allowed to use the names of each of those races and their designs? I doubt I'd use the artwork for them, but I do like the concepts.
In response to D-Cire
yeah sure =)
If I ever get around to making that space game I've always wanted to (need a really good programming to help me with that) these would function perfectly as the different species!