Naruto Ninja Moo Moo (Old Hub)

by Ashley_Laww
Naruto Ninja Moo Moo (Old Hub)
Offically the new awesomest most naruto game in byond History! Must play!!
ID:1295430

BYOND Version:499
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.110
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
When I log in the screen flashes like crazy until Dream Seeker closes. I don't think this is a ban, seeing as I was never banned in-game and don't think I ever did anything to piss Ashley or Simon off. My guess is that this is a bug, seeing as the last time this happened it stopped before too long but I would really appreciate some help, thanks!!

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Every time.
In other games?
No.
In other user accounts?
On other computers?

When does the problem NOT occur?
Never.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

Sorry to say but you have been banned. No clue why Ashley would ban you, but yeah. Its not a bug she porpusly does that to people who are banned to fuck up there computer -.- Its cruel I know but its her way of punishing people. Kind of stupid if you ask me >:l
That's not so much my concern as being bummed that I'm banned. :c I always tried to stay on her good side because I love the game so much. xD If you could tell her I said sorry I'd appreciate it.
Yeah sure, no problem.
I think you could try getting a new computer and key but that may not be a choice for you.
Yeah, I like the game, but not enough to go buy a new computer. xD
Well Im still pretty new to the game but I already knew the controls, but sorry that you cant buy a new computer.