ID:1297934

Working at Mcdonalds, playing Wizard 101. I will probably not be on BYOND as much . Wizard 101 is a great game by the way, I am playing it with a couple BYOND friends. Do not worry, I will continue buying memberships and such.

I will also work on Rise of Heroes still. :)

~Ripper man5~
wizard 101.....
Lol wizard 101 you should check out League Of Legends that's a great game
I play that too.
Glad to see you serving your country.
In response to Gokussj99
Gokussj99 wrote:
wizard 101.....

I play LoL. Just bought the Aatrox/Justicar Aatrox bundle last night, oh my god I love Aatrox.

I work at Taco Bell rather than McDonalds, for a measly $7.50/hour. However I also work with my uncle on the side with his roofing company, for $9.00/hour. I also got a job offering in the mail for a company that will pay me $13.50/hour base. Scheduled my interview for tomorrow, so I may be quitting Taco Bell soon lol.

Accepted to North Carolina Central University with a full ride scholarship that I just accepted and mailed back today.
Going for the Air Force ROTC, commissioning for 10 years and then doing 4 years at The Art Institutes for Web Design.

Still find time for BYOND and some game development lol.

Gotta say I'm satisfied with where I am right now.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
I play LoL. Just bought the Aatrox/Justicar Aatrox bundle last night, oh my god I love Aatrox.

I work at Taco Bell rather than McDonalds, for a measly $7.50/hour. However I also work with my uncle on the side with his roofing company, for $9.00/hour. I also got a job offering in the mail for a company that will pay me $13.50/hour base. Scheduled my interview for tomorrow, so I may be quitting Taco Bell soon lol.

Accepted to North Carolina Central University with a full ride scholarship that I just accepted and mailed back today.
Going for the Air Force ROTC, commissioning for 10 years and then doing 4 years at The Art Institutes for Web Design.

Still find time for BYOND and some game development lol.

Gotta say I'm satisfied with where I am right now.

Autobiography of Albro
I like hijacking, what can I say. Thug lyfe.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
oh my god I love Aatrox.

I bought him too. And then refunded him a few hours later. By far one of the worst purchases I've ever made in an online game.
Galactic Soldier wrote:
But you can't ever find time to even so much as send me a little message on Skype every once in a while.

He said he was satisfied. You don't want to ruin everything, do you?!
Wizard 101...

.-.
What I dislike about Wizard 101 is what I'm happy that there isn't on BYOND.

I played a lot of it until the part of you being forced to buy a membership in order to continue the story and quests. I was shocked and mad. While BYOND, I was actually willing to buy a membership because it didn't force me to do it. I did it on my own will.
In response to Dark-DVF
Dark-DVF wrote:
What I dislike about Wizard 101 is what I'm happy that there isn't on BYOND.

I played a lot of it until the part of you being forced to buy a membership in order to continue the story and quests. I was shocked and mad. While BYOND, I was actually willing to buy a membership because it didn't force me to do it. I did it on my own will.

Same reason also because the Battle System was horrible.
In response to Quadropus
Battle system wasn't horrible. It was more fitted for those type of games. Unless you've played a billion games, unlike me, it might be possible. It was addictive, the battle weren't strategic(That's what I disliked the most about W101).
I find the game very addicting and I am willing to pay for the membership. I have an addiction to over paying a company for things. Wizard 101 has crowns you can purchase for special items, and I put at least $600 into that. And with BYOND well that is a different story. Habbo Hotel I put like $400 and lost my password. And Runescape I have been a member since I was 13 (6 years ago) and I do not even play that game anymore. With League of Legends I only have around 200 - 300 rounds played and I have the majority of characters and skins with them. So yeah I have a problem with spending money online. If Tom reads this I have a feeling he will block me from donating haha.
Shhh
EVE and Wizard 101 are two games I've never had any interest in downloading.
I never heard of Eve.
In response to Ripper man5
Wait, what?
Page: 1 2