ID:1300791

BYOND Version:N/A (Website Bug)
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 27.0.1453.94
Applies to:Website

A member of our crack team of bug testers has verified that this issue is reproducible, and has handed it off to the development team for investigation.
I've noticed that part of my old hub entries, such as my Auto Turf Coder, Visual Auto Turf Coder and Auto Turf Coder 3, are missing. They are listed as "Make this game visible" in my hub entries on my account but they don't show up in my creations. I haven't looked through the rest of my projects to see what else is missing.
++, I was also curious where these went.
Entries marked as rejected and incomplete were hidden from public viewing (including the Creations page), though these statuses were merged into the pending status in a recent update. It appears the rejected/incomplete listing statuses still exists though, which is causing this.

I'd say this is probably a bug, but as a workaround I can set your hubs to pending which'll make them visible if you guys shoot me a link to them.
Someone asked me about this a week ago, their hub was previously listed as "incomplete" - I told them to report it. I think they contacted Tom via the Support Forum, and said he'd look into it.

I guess the bug is: hubs previously labeled Incomplete or Rejected cannot have their status changed by the hub owner.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew changed status to 'Verified'