ID:1300

Hello all. In an attempt to actually afford my new apartment, I'll be putting more focus into developing my current games to higher levels of playability and fun, and working on a new hack and slash RPG that promises lots of mindlessly wasted hours of play. All this will be done in a grasping attempt to get your hard-earned money. Or to set a high standard for quality and originality at BYOND. One or the other.

First is to get Sheep II playable again, then polish Lexiconomy a little and switch to a Paypal system for that. Adding the ability to play the entity in Night Fantastic is a possibility... and then it's on to the development of the Diablo-like RPG, code named Everfen. And any other ideas that intrude and beg to be worked on.

Development of this blog may or may not be a priority.

See you all on the flip side!

Z
It's alive!
Woah, it's Zilal! She taught me how to code! <:O
YAY! It's Zilal! Good to see you. Good luck on your attempts. Have you thought about making a pay RPG base or similar? Given your rep, I think that could probably earn some pretty good cash.
Glad to see you! BYOND never seems to leave the bloodstream...
I'm glad to see you back. Maybe we can get some more helpful Z-Tips. :)
Nice to see you're still around, Z!
O-o Zilal still lives? Good to know. Hope life has been treating you well.
Hey can you figure out why NightFantastic isn't working? I'm sure it is indirectly related to the new BYOND. I try to log in but it just says "rerouting" on my client.command_prompt