ID:1308793

(See the best response by Jittai.)
My game runs and has correct coding but when I turn the game on it begins to suck very bad, this doesnt work right, that wont save, that wont load, and there is more. I was hoping I could have some help in coding by someone doing Teamviewer with me. Also I am not exactly sure what code to put here because its becoming hard for me. All I ask is some help for a little bit.

Thanks
Move this to, Classified Ads.
Best response
Read up on the DM guide and start with small goals. Like getting player's to move around. Player around a bit with other ideas like picking up items or dropping them.

Look up plenty of libraries to see how stuff is done by multiple people- take from these and perhaps improve or at least mold them to what you need.

Let this dmb file be your play ground and test things in it.
Also it might be better if you don't use some of the easily obtainable sources to learn. (not saying you are- it just seems that way based on some of the things you say that it's very unlikely you made this entire game filled with saves and loading--only to have it not even work correctly.) In the long run it might seem like you will learn faster by studying someone else's code, but the quickest and fastest way to learn is to attempt to understand, then experiment until you get a grasp on how to use a method.
Also reading the guide would help solve alot of the questions you seem to have since a basic understanding of code would clear up alot of the issues I've seen in your posts thus far.