....What do you mean
Which part confuses you?
I got the icons to work for male and female, lemme post the verbs part and tell me if I am right
Actually I dont know how to set up the verbs one even when I look at how the icon one is done
How can I make it that GMs get all verbs and Normal players get the normal verbs when they load
You should take a step back and try to do simpler things first. Once you have a basic understanding you can start figuring stuff out.

They don't call programming languages languages for fun, there is syntax and grammar; right now you're trying to write an essay with out even knowing how to say hello.

For example, verbs are defined similarly to procs, while procs don't have to be referencing an atom. Verbs are also contained in lists. So you can add/remove from verbs. Both verbs/procs can reference datums.
I have my whole game done all I need is this last part...All I want to know is when you are a GM and load you get all verbs and when your a normal player you get the normal verbs. Thats all I would like to know
What defines a "GM"?
Game Moderator or Game Master
Are you saying what is a GM?
How are GMs defined in your game?
under var?? Why are you asking this?
So you have a var/GM=0 or 1 if you are a GM. How do you define yourself as a GM in game?
I have var/GM = 0 and if(src.key=="Ersdfghj") src.GM = 2 src.verbs += typesof(/mob/GM/verb) src.verbs += /mob/Leader/verb/Teleport
So what exactly do you want to know?
 if(src.key=="Ersdfghj")
src.GM = 2
src.verbs += typesof(/mob/GM/verb)
src.verbs += /mob/Leader/verb/Teleport <dm>
Ok?
I want to know, is when you are a GM and load you get all verbs and when your a normal player you get the normal verbs.
Could you restate that as a question and clearer?
src.icon = src.client.gender == "Male" ? 'BLBase.dmi' : 'BLFemBase.dmi' <----- You helped me make it where if your a male and you load you get your male icon and if your a female you get your female icon

now I want to know when you load, if your a GM your get all verbs and if your a normal player you get normal verbs
Page: 1 2 3