Weird it's my birthday too :), twins and happy birthday ripperman!
In response to Snowray
Snowray wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:
This is not just n birthday post. I wished everyone good luck and making sure BYOND is doing good and hoped tom is doing good too.

*Hope *a *wish *make *Tom

Also, happy birthday Ripper man5. I observed, that your in the top donation list, thank you for donating over, 1,000 dollars to BYOND. I'm happy to see people that want to keep this community alive and help Tom and Lummox JR.

you're* at* of the* remove "," before 1,000* this* is* obnoxious* lol*
In response to Jittai
Jittai wrote:
Snowray wrote:
Ripper man5 wrote:
This is not just n birthday post. I wished everyone good luck and making sure BYOND is doing good and hoped tom is doing good too.

*Hope *a *wish *make *Tom

Also, happy birthday Ripper man5. I observed, that your in the top donation list, thank you for donating over, 1,000 dollars to BYOND. I'm happy to see people that want to keep this community alive and help Tom and Lummox JR.

you're* at* of the* remove "," before 1,000* this* is* obnoxious* lol*

*laugh out loud
Wow, you guys are special. =(
In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?
In response to RedSnowy
RedSnowy wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Dunno, haha. I just rolled my eyes at it all. Silly stuff.
Well another year has past another birthday. I feel like this post was thread was made yesterday. I worked 9 hours at my new job and I am home now to go to bed. No plans or anything for the rest of the day. Donated lots to BYOND and I wish BYOND the luck to stay around forever and ever. Thank you everyone for another great year of BYONDing! Tom you are the best!
HBD.
Page: 1 2