Dungeon Master

by Ginseng
Dungeon Master
RTS/RPG Dungeon simulation game. How evil a Dungeon Master will you be?
ID:1312421

Just what the title says. If there's enough interest in the server, I'll run events and provide updates requested in this thread.

Until then, have fun, don't be a dickhead, and raise some armies. You can contact me on the BYOND pager for any issues.

Cheers
Can you make it so Were-Wolves are able to switch freely at lvl 80 or age 70?
I was also thinking of adding in some better music....3 themes...1 for over world, 1 for hell and 1 for combat <33
The Server has served me well, but now maybe my time for this server is over...
Away from my home PC, not aware of what crashed the server. Will be up when I'm back later tonight.
Back at home. Currently running the server on invisible to test some fixes. Contact me via pager if you'd like to help. Server will be visible as soon as the fixes are verified.
It only occurred to me after you removed fish bones, but some races are bone centric. It's what they build out of. They'll need a new way to make bones if they want to be capable of keeping up with races that utilize wood or metal like Humans, Dwarves, and Elves.
I've nerfed resource gathering across the board. It makes sense for humans and dwarves to be more civilization centric, to hole up and whatnot. Animal-men have an early game advantage in combat, which will allow them to gather bones easily. You should be mining bones out of people's faces, not a river.

Also, for everyone having the black tile issue yesterday - I had to wipe player saves completely, but this has fixed the issue.

Please be aware that until the beta is over the build will be highly volatile and prone to extreme changes.
I wonder if it will compare to a Korean MMO by the time your done~
So apparently people love killing the server with zombie hordes. Both servers will be down until I address the issue.
.....I AM OUT RAGED AT THE NERF OF BONES....no offense but EVEN IF THERE HAVE A EARLY GAME ADVANTAGE...you will screwed it up. it took me forever to get enough bone...7 pieces for armor...when i was hunting npcs, as there kept taking my arms off. Sure deers are ease but not enough.
Servers are back up. Zombie infection disabled for the time being.
did you really ban me? lol im not even going to trip cause i have a life (: well roj good luck on your server

You were never banned, Jgourneau.
All servs are down now.
Yes, since Felix brought up his new server I decided to let that be the sole DM server. I received a lot of flack from the die-hard Felix goers about my changes. If the community wants his modification up, prefers his changes over mine, then Garoleth will be down until I hear otherwise from the community.
Kinda makes donating to your server pointless if it goes down due to other servers comeing up really, not trying to bitch js, why donate for exstra races if a server will go down when another comes up. You should just keep yours up, if felix's people dont like you or ur server they shouldnt play on it. Besides felix took the game is a way wrong direction, I love some of your changes hate others aka no more pit traps and cages, but its your mod after all. I just miss the fun aspect of enslaveing my enemys units.
i prefer Rojiru's server :3
never got into Felix's very much
Felix was good, until he changed it really bad lol, when he took out all the rare races it went downhill fast
that and made the game into breed 200 units and attack, the aspects roji could in corp that were good is makeing bows have inf arrows no need for quivers makeing arrows anymore, and spears attacking moves 2 tiles away if attacking people 1 tile away they suffered a 50% acuracy decrease those were the only two good aspects of felix's mod. well skeletons could fight while being headless was cool
Page: 1 2