Pokemon Phantom Reborn II

by Blackclaw185
Pokemon Phantom Reborn II
Pokemon Phantom Reborn with New Content and a New Hub!
ID:1313125

Originally owned by Aceraptor, now under the Ownership of Blackclaw185

~~~Admin List~~~
Owners: Blackclaw
Co-Owner: Vexxen
Administrator: Silver Silent, Mr.Odd
Moderator: Nik

~~~Gym Guide/Reqs~~~
Ice Gym: Level 20(Challenger Cap 25)
Dark Gym: Level 25(Challenger Cap 30)
Bug Gym: Level 30(Challenger Cap 35)
Flying Gym: Level 35(Challenger Cap 40)
Dragon Gym: Level 40(Challenger Cap 45)
Ghost Gym: Level 45(Challenger Cap 50)
Fighting Gym: Level 50(Challenger Cap 55)
Normal Gym: Level 55(Challenger Cap 60)

~~~E4 Guide/Reqs~~~
You must have all 8 Badges.
5 Level 75's of 1 non-gym Type.
Challenger Cap is 80.
You have to Challenge the Elite Four in order.
For Champion you need 6 Level 80's of any Type, and have all Elite 4 wins.
Challenger Cap is 85.

~~~BF Guide/Reqs~~~
You must have all 8 Badges.
You must have Defeated the entire Elite 4, which includes the Champion.

Village Shogun: 6 Level 95 Dark/Poison/Ghost Types
Mountain King: 6 Level 95 Ground/Rock/Steel Types
Fortress Guard: 6 Level 95 Steel/Dark/Fire Types
Farm Rancher: 6 Level 95 Grass/Bug/Flying Types
Academy Tycoon: 6 Level 95 Psychic/Water/Electric Types

~~~Org Leader Guide/Reqs~~~
All Gym Positions must be filled before becoming an Org Leader.

Magma: 5 Level 75 Fire/Dark/Ground/Rock Types
Aqua: 5 Level 75 Water/Dark/Ground/Rock Types
Rocket: 5 Level 75 Dark/Poison/Psychic/Ground Types
Galactic: 5 Level 75 Dark/Poison/Psychic/Steel Types
Ranger: 5 Level 75 of Any Type

~~~Game Rules~~~
1. No use of frequent caps in ooc.
2. No killing other Player's Pokemon unless in a battle which both trainers must agree to partake.
3. Do not disrespect other players, especially GM's and Admin's; They've done a lot, and continue to do a lot for you players!
4. Do not ask for your Pokemon to be edited or ask for event Pokemon.
5. Do not ask for GM or Admin abilities.
6. No Multi-Keying.
7. Please try not to swear.
8. If you find a bug, report it, don't abuse it. If you abuse a bug, and are caught, you will be banned/wiped.
9. No Macro Recording, Macro's Are Allowed, But Limit It, You Will Be Given 3 Warnings Before A Boot/Ban
10. Do Not Advertise unless given permission by an Owner.

Pokémon © 2002–2014 Pokémon. © 1995–2014 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, ® and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo.
Pokémon Phantom Reborn II is in no way affliated with Nintendo, Gamefreak, or other official Pokémon company.
I'm probably going to get Aero to take the game down, at this point it's a waste of his money paying for the shell.
Its your fault for wiping everyday.
We haven't pwiped in like 2 months.
It was a mixture of reasons... the main ones being that the game went down for such a long time, the game when it WAS on was not consistently on - i.e. it crashed, most of the people that go on the game do it at night and also, the main positions in the game (gym leaders and e4s) were inactive.
This game was pretty good.
I could host 24.7 for free but nooo since im a troll nobody trusts me your lost enjoy the game being down.
For the record the reason you aren't considered to host is because you constantly break rules, troll or not, it's unacceptable.
lol rejected
Would people want to donate so Aero could keep the game up?
i want make a question and plz dont offense. I just want to know how the people can have fun on a pokemon game with no pokemon moves and you can find all pokemons really easy, i mean there is not a super rares pokemon like idk bagon for example (pokemons that not much people can have it easily). Idk if im missing someting. Im just trying to find the funny thing of this style of gameplay plz any1 can tell me maibe that way i will play it.

Sorry for my bad english lol
I prefer bump because it causes less lag(No projectiles), and it's more simplistic for the younger players. There are pokemon that are nearly impossible to find, such as the roaming legendaries which spawn with a 0.01% chance, and pokemon like Larvitar also have a low spawn rate. At least that's my thoughts behind it.
I hope you realize you're Moderator (Kai) is banning me without proper cause. And putting words in my mouth, such as being close with Vexxen and promising these things. Literally banned me while explaining myself, not cussing or anything.

I guess he makes the executive decisions around there.

I'm Lipton by the way, and I was never close with Vexxen
I have to agree, I never was close either.
I hate to bring your name into it Vexxen. But thanks. He said I made weird promises to you, or something.
So whens this game coming back up?
Odine cant access the shell or something like that but from what I heard the save files are still there but in a short term it seems that the game has been hacked. Nobody knows when or if it will be back up just be patient to find out what happens. Thank You.
Poop y'all
Aww you don't miss me :'( I'm hurt. Because the server for got to take its happy pills so it's all down today.
Silver's at work, and his computer shut down. The server will be back up when he gets home later.
Page: 1 2