ID:1314234

(See the best response by DarkCampainger.)
Code:
mob/verb/Staff_App()
set category = "Commands"
/*usr <<browse_rsc('WildPokemon.jpg',"Wild.jpg")
usr <<browse_rsc('OwnedPokemon.jpg',"Owned.jpg")

usr <<browse_rsc('asking.jpg',"ASK.jpg")
usr <<browse_rsc('BlockingDoor.jpg',"Move.jpg")*/

var/html={"<html><BODY BGCOLOR="black" TEXT="red">

<TABLE Border=1 BGCOLOR="black" Bordercolor="black" Align=center width = 250 Align=center height = 60>
<TR>
<TD>
<H1><center><FONT SIZE=+1>Staff Application</H1></SIZE></center>
<center>
<font size=-1><font color=red> This form is strictly for Applying for a Admin or Moderator position in Pokemon Phantom Reborn. Any other use of this form is strictly prohibited, those who abuse it will be punished immediately.</color>
<center><form>
In-Game Name: <input type="text" name="In-Game Name">
</form>
<br>

<form>
Prior Experience: <input type="text" name="Prior Experience">
<form>

<br>

<form>
Time on Game: <input type="text" name="Approx. Time on Game">
</form>

<br>

<form>
</form>

<br>

<form>
Skills: <input type="text" name="Skills">
</form>

<br>

<textarea rows="10" cols="30">
Please provide a brief one paragraph (3-5 Sentences) reason as to why you believe you would make a good Admin/Mod. All submissions with one word reponses or reponses that say "Because I have Experience" will not fly, please take your time in your reasoning.
</textarea>
<br>
</center>
<br>
<center>
<form action="mailto:crossheartgames@gmail.com">
<input type="button" value="Apply">
</form>
</center>

<center><FONT SIZE=-1><font color=blue>Please be aware that applying for an Admin or Mod Position does not guarentee you will be hired or considered for the position. All Applications are reviewed and then the candidate is chosen based on multiple factors.</center></size></color>

<br>

<BR>

</TD>
</TR>
</TABLE>
<br>

"}

usr<<browse("[html]","window=Staff Application;size=504x365")

Problem description:

I am trying to have the info in the form sent to my e-mail. Can someone tell me how?

Best response
Short answer: you (and anyone hosting your game) probably can't send emails from their home internet connection, as most ISPs block the ports to prevent spam. mailto: probably won't be much use either, as afaik it only works with non-web-based email clients like Outlook or Thunderbird.

Your best bet is to set the form up on an actual webserver, and write the form handling in PHP to generate and send an email to you. Because of spam concerns again, said webserver probably won't be free. You'll also want to use a CAPTCHA or similar service to prevent bots from spamming your email.

If that's not appealing, you could set up a forum and have people apply through that. There are lots of free forum hosting services. You can even use the forums attached to your game's hub (although you might have to be a BYOND member to enable those, I'm not sure).
So I can't do it?
You can't send it from the player's or host's machine.

Your next best option is to actually host the form on a website (and write a PHP page to process and email the data) and open that in the player's browser instead.

If you neither know PHP nor want to pay for a webserver, then you could just use a forum instead of email.
Alright, thanks man.