Chao Chatterz

by Gold Dean
Chao Chatterz
The Original Chao-Themed Icon Chatting Game, nine years running! Come join the fun! Updated December 10th, 2013!
ID:1314662

After the cute thing a bunch of fans from this game decided to do to the hub for my icon game, I have now been forced to crack down on people from this game more. I know that some hardcore fans of this game still try to make an active, and stable hosted server and get this game some popularity again since it's basically fallen and abandoned.

That does not give the users from this game the right to come into mine because it's a newer icon game, and advertise their servers. I am a far different programmer then Gold Dean is, and I can do a variety of different things to keep users out.

If you can't behave in another individual's game, then simply do not enter it. I will not put up with the childish antics people from this game seem to always show, and it is very disappointing I have to basically lecture you over the internet like a bunch of five year old children, when I am guessing most of you have at least reached the age of 13.
Interesting. So you cracked at adversity.