In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
Dreamweaver at least expects you to have some level of competency, plus it is intended to not be free so watch what you "admit" on these forums.

Shhhhh.
¬_¬ do you have any design background at all? it looks like one of those poorly designed free web pages from a decade ago. My suggestion is if you have no experience use a free tool/webpage with preset designs until you have a better or any understanding on how to make something attractive looking.
I want to create a website similar to how the old blogs used to be, but with other aspects, I'd pretty much try to recreate my old byond blog lol. But it seems |I have no idea what to do :P, I can't find a way to simply alter my sites CSS, There's a site builder but that comes with pre defined templates and well I'm pretty useless...
The ability to alter your site using CSS alone only comes when you design a site around that idea. The blog sites were designed in a way that allowed quite a bit of customization using CSS alone because nearly everything had well-formed and planned out 'class' and 'id' sets.

Once you have everything labeled with classes and ids you can begin using CSS to alter that stuff.

Most of my latest website projects use this method of templating without the need for actual different versions of the HTML output -- just different versions of the CSS loaded.
Page: 1 2