ID:1317851

I recently ran into an old topic discussing 3/4ths perspective and how a house should be perceived and drawn when trying to follow those guidelines.

I attempted following those guidelines in this unfinished house, but I'd appreciate C&C on if I'm going about it all wrong or not.

http://i.imgur.com/CAOiyIC.png
Got a Skype? I like your style.
lovely
I've seen this before.
Me too.
Keep up the good work! I love your work.
SilencedWhisper wrote:
Seen this before... I even saved a copy on my old PC..

proof ?
SilencedWhisper wrote:
Harvested its HDD for a mate but I'm sure you can Google search the image and trace its origin.

But since you can't seem to Google for the life of you :)... Found it!

So unless he's Keezus... That aint his.

http://www.ninonline.org/forum/index.php?/topic/ 167-pixel-artist-domain/

Keezus and Soundz are the same person... He used the same colors i use pretty sure they're the same person since i gave'em that palette.

photo Shoppy_zps78710775.png
Or Soundz is just Cyberlord.
Guys, this was originally posted on the 8th of July. You really need to look at the dates. And, like, not necro old things.

And seeing as one is posted on the 8th, and the other on the 10th, they could easily be the same person.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Guys, this was originally posted on the 8th of July. You really need to look at the dates. And, like, not necro old things.

And seeing as one is posted on the 8th, and the other on the 10th, they could easily be the same person.

What I don't get is how he's accused of stealing it, regardless of if he did or not; when he posted one of the only two found images for it - First. BYOND these days.
Noted. Forgot the date system on forums. Assumed this was posted December. Apologies.
In response to D-Cire
When clearing out my cluttered Documents folder, I found this:

I don't remember who I got it from, but this is what made me recognize it (Note I was the first person to say I recognized it lol).
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:

I don't remember who I got it from, but this is what made me recognize it (Note I was the first person to say I recognized it lol).
lol my old buildings... man i was terrible.
In response to Southend_boi
I got it from you? bahaha

Do I still have you on Skype?
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:

They're still different images. Lol. GG doe.
Lmao, I'm Keezus. I also made this image from scratch to prove a point to Kai [Southend_boi], but I did use his color.