BYOND Hosting / Shell Server

by Xirre
A shell server (hosting service) for all of BYOND to use!
ID:1318484

July 8, with some problems, I managed to obtain a better internet service. There was some delays with the fact that I had to wait for the internet to be set up, get my laptop repaired (free of charge.. Not paying $129.00 to replace a battery..), and then I had to configure the ports on a Verizon router. After creating a conflict, due to my exhaustion, I was rendered without a router until I found a pen to press the reset button. Fortunately, it actually reset after 3 tries of holding it down for 20 seconds. I made sure not to make that mistake again and memorized everything I configured. It was a double entry that caused this error. Took me a while to realize you had to put the "-" to do a range port. Boy, I'm tired. But, in the end... The servers are back and you can all use them. I'll be getting a desktop computer soon and I'll transfer all servers over there whenever I get it. I'll give a 2 days notice before I transfer. It'll be faster and cheaper since it's less likely to have a battery that swells up inside and causes your touch pad to no longer work. .__. Yes.. that's why I was forced to change my laptops battery. Enjoy the servers, guys. And don't forget.. *cough* Donations are appreciated lol. I don't have a job or nothing lmfao. But I don't mind if you leech either. Just obey the rules. :)