ID:1320261

Been a while guys, hope all is well.
hey boo i missed u
I figured its time i made a post, Been a couple years since i was here properly.
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
I figured its time i made a post, Been a couple years since i was here properly.

a lot has changed bro. the great byond war has finally ended, with Tom siding with the BYONDite tribe, leaving Oasis and his minions exiled. however the rumor is they still plan to overthrow us and regain control.
Haha, Yeah i figured, The Nail in the coffin to my absense was when me and Paul got shut down on DBOII, Such a shame.

I see my membership price has bumped up..
In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
I see my membership price has bumped up..

yes BYOND is only for the 1% now. the remaining majority has to settle for engines made for the poor masses i.e. unity
I see, Half the games and friends on here dont exsist any more haha.. I was going to update my old RE source but i think i will give it a miss.

So maybe a new project then!

In response to Chris-g1
Chris-g1 wrote:
I see, Half the games and friends on here dont exsist any more haha.. I was going to update my old RE source but i think i will give it a miss.

So maybe a new project then!

make a zombie game or a minecraft clone, the indie game scene could use some more of those

:O! Hey Chris, welcome back it's been forever, You even bough a membership before i had the chance lol, Oh do you remember all those things you owe me.. :P lol just kidding.

It's great to see you back again :) Byond's probably a bit different from when you were last here.
Welcome back. Seems like a lot of people are randomly showing up lol
Hey everyone hope all is well, looking forward to producing some work.

And hey Teka.. yep completly changed in my absense going to take some getting use to!
Welcome back Chris, long time no see
So it was you! I always thought it was Chris Gayle who worked with Pmitch on DBOII.
In response to Flysbad
Flysbad wrote:
So it was you! I always thought it was Chris Gayle who worked with Pmitch on DBOII.

He did. He programmed it. I think Chris-g1 helped with the art alongside pmitch.