ID:13208

You want to know what will REALLY happen on 6/6/6?

NO HELL FIRES!

NO METEORS!

NO DA VINCI CODE!

NO VEGETARIANS!

NO CAPS LOCK!

I'm going to sit down and eat my cake and have my birthday and turn 22 and NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I WON'T LET ANYTHING RUIN MY BIRTHDAY STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!
no im pretty sure the world is gonna blow up and we're all gonna die.
Don't say that NOOOOO!
nah.i agree with Sarm.
The funny thing is that there have been quite a few 6/6/06's before this one... Why should this one be the big one? lol

As for the terrorist attack angle, we've been hearing of this for years now... Every slightly significant date or event brings with it a warning of increased possibility of terrorism... It's looking like they're crying Wolf...
That meteor would hit earth, but afterwards they calculated that the difference between Earth and the meteor would be 10 mil kilometers.
Yeah, Sarm's right.

To anyone who seriously believes this crap: 6/6/06 is going to come and go with no notably bad events, and then all of us rational people are going to start LAUGHING AT YOU. Not with you; AT you. Very hard. In an extremely mocking manner.
At 6/6/06 i'm marrying Crispy.

lolololol j/k!
I hate people that think the world will end on 6/6/"06".

If there would be a satanic day, it would've been 2000 years ago, on June 6th, 6 AD, the real 6/6/6

And besides, the number of the beast is 616, not 666, and June 1st has already passed.
I can't believe they're remaking The Omen. Bastards.
Hahahaha.