ID:1322277

A bit of a collection of my recent bad art, I'm sure people will state how bad it all is, or how I'm getting worse. you are welcome to :).

I'm now drawing a dragon which probably looks okay, but it's quite apparent I'm no artist.
I like the bloodthirsty dwarfs. Can we include those in Angel Falls, please?
My only critique is that you haven't made Chewwy yet >=D
You also haven't made a Dragon with the word 'Snipe' << That would be epic.
You're getting even better Tim, keep up the progress! :D
In response to SnipeDragon
SnipeDragon wrote:
I like the bloodthirsty dwarfs. Can we include those in Angel Falls, please?

I support this lol.
Where am I? D:
Teka, your art is so inspiring. I love the simplicity of your art. I look closely and see how much shading makes a flat circle appear as a real sphere to the eye. It's amazing. Keep up the good work, because when I think "learning to pixel", the first person I think of is you and your art.
I don't see a pedobear with a rainbow background.
The glass of milk is my fave!

Looks great.
My only criticism is that the Unicorn shitting rainbows is neither in space or being ridden by Batman.

Please amend both.
Hmm! i could easily make it go in space.. the batman may be difficult though.

Hmm chewy..

Thanks everyone, Thanks Lavitz, Mdc, Yusuke! :)
Can i have a Boo icon from Mario?
Best advice i could give you right now is your pallet, it will complement your work a lot more with the right colour choice, i will find some resources and post them
Pallet composition is probably the biggest thing that pulls me back from doing any kind of art, I always have too much X and too little Y and it ends up looking like a big gloopy mess :(

If I had my totally non-professional and completely lingo-muted criticizm of your work Teka, it's that there doesn't seem to be enough contrast between your colours.