ID:132269

How is Decadence the 2nd most popular game on BYOND but it consistently has almost no players?

Btw I'm not trying to bash Decandence or anything, I'm just wondering why it works that way.
Superfetch wrote:
How is Decadence the 2nd most popular game on BYOND but it consistently has almost no players?

Btw I'm not trying to bash Decandence or anything, I'm just wondering why it works that way.

Popularity is determined by #fans who are BYOND Members.
Superfetch wrote:

/sadface
In response to SuperAntx
Blame rips, and NEStalgia.
In response to SuperAntx
SuperAntx wrote:
Superfetch wrote:

/sadface

Poor Ant..T.T
I think you made him sad...hench " :( " - SuperAntx

Yeah, Byond Members determine popularity.
Being a BYOND member might be a factor, but I believe popularity in this case refers to how many people have the game in their favorites rather than how many people are in a server. =)
For anyone who doesn't have the latest and greatest internet connection Decadence can be incredibly laggy which is off putting. It's a great game but with no single player and non-functional multiplayer for me I can't see any reason to play it.
In response to Kyle_ZX
Kyle_ZX wrote:
For anyone who doesn't have the latest and greatest internet connection Decadence can be incredibly laggy which is off putting. It's a great game but with no single player and non-functional multiplayer for me I can't see any reason to play it.

I second that, and the fact that there's no blood filter. Even in 2D, blood is still a bit disturbing for me.

Single Player + Blood Filter = Total winner.