ID:132290

Okay, well i've seen that the website and submission system has changed, well really quite a while ago. But, anyways I didn't really started looking into it until just now.

I was just wondering where the submission guidelines are, I just can't seem to find any, and im sort of confused. Also, do you have to be a BYOND member now to submit games? I don't mind paying, but I was just wondering.

Thanks, Arctic.
Below is a link to the submission guidelines for BYOND for a featured game. That is a game that is original in concept and will be advertised by BYOND. There are 3 types of submission statues.

Featured: Original games in concept that show certain qualities that make the game superior to others and therefore show off BYOND in a positive light. These games are advertised and shown on the main game page.

Listed: original games that do not meet the requirements for featured status but are still well developed and playable, and have a decent fan base. Although not advertised, these games can still be searched for and found through the tags. (So listed might also apply to certain fan games as well.)

Rejected/Incomplete: Rejected games are normally rips of another game or games that have been removed from BYOND at the request of the original owners of the intellectual property (Such as FUNimation games). Incomplete games, are games that have a base, but do not meet the requirements to be considered "good" or "playable" due to lack of completion of game stopping bugs.

There are a few ways you can submit your game to BYOND.

1. Being a member allows you to submit games to BYOND for review and also gives you access to certain other hub features non-members don't have.

2. You can add a BYOND member to your hubs access and allow them to submit the game for you.

3. If your game become popular and has shown that it has potential and could fit into one of the first 2 categories, then an Admin can review it without need of the first 2 steps.

http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDVolunteers?command=view_post&post=109875
In response to Moussiffer
This was exactly the information I was looking for.

Thanks,Arctic.