ID:132313

Is there a way to specify how many times to try to reconnect? I read it in the original request, but I wasn't sure if that part of it was implemented. Figured I'd ask before making a request.
DivineTraveller wrote:
Is there a way to specify how many times to try to reconnect? I read it in the original request, but I wasn't sure if that part of it was implemented. Figured I'd ask before making a request.

Reconnecting is always a one-shot deal. Once you have an established session, the flag gets turned back on that tells DS to try to reconnect after a connection failure.
In response to Lummox JR
So it's definitely not possible to have it continuously try to reconnect after a failed reconnect?
In response to DivineTraveller
DivineTraveller wrote:
So it's definitely not possible to have it continuously try to reconnect after a failed reconnect?

I wouldn't say that; I'm sure it is possible. Whether it's an easy thing to toss in or would require a little more work I'm not sure about right now. But as-implemented it's a one-shot.
In response to Lummox JR
I'll make a request then, since it isn't completely impossible, and I figure people will tend to it when possible.