ID:132421

Are featured libraries being chosen manually? It's strange that a library like this has been featured (or even listed, really) when it says right on the hub, 'Not for public use.' There are a couple other featured resources of questionable quality I've seen so far, even some that have better alternatives available.
To borrow a discussion I had earlier:

Tom wrote:
Stephen001 wrote:
I noticed some developer resources are featured, while the rest are listed. How was this decision made?

It's just like games; the best libraries & demos are featured and thus moved to the top, while the others are accepted into the listings. We seeded it with stuff that was listed in DM as well as some other guru resources, but it is by no means complete. I'm sure we missed some and miscategorized others.

Nickr5 wrote:
Are featured libraries being chosen manually? It's strange that a library like this has been featured (or even listed, really) when it says right on the hub, 'Not for public use.' There are a couple other featured resources of questionable quality I've seen so far, even some that have better alternatives available.

We sucked in some default libraries from users who had made contributions in the past, and there are undoubtedly mistakes. I'll update that one and you can feel free to post any other questionable ones (or good libraries that aren't listed). I think we need to come up with a way to integrate community feedback. Right now the listing selections are all private (since that was the easiest way to get it launched), but we can do better with input such as this.