ID:132504

Many of these feature requests have been asked for in the past. I'm just updating my request list after focusing on an application.

- Labels and Buttons are merged into a single control that shares functionality. Its a ton of work to hide the click effect seen on buttons. If not that, let buttons manipulate images more like labels and let labels be clickable.

- Option to have pressed effect of button not show border but just show bottom portion of control being clipped as if sunken.

- A way to to move controls to all the way to the front or all the way to the back such as ctrl+. May already be an option but I am unaware or may have forgotten.

- Clicking an already selected control will pass focus to the next control under the mouse so I don't have to close the window and reopen just so I can select a layered control control.

- A way to set the default window size for all child windows.

- drop down list control although I have my own implementation which is pretty decent.

- Hover effects on labels and/or buttons

Hrmmm... feel like I'm missing some things.. I'll update tomorrow if I think of them.

ts